Followers

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Got my blood work back

My numbers went from around 58,000 to 60,000 which isn't as much of an increase as they want to see but it is an increase and I think that is encouraging.  I have another ultrasound on Wednesday and Melodie says we will know for sure then.  I really hope everything is fine because I am not ready to call this pregnancy a dud.  I suppose if it does then I will have to accept that and grieve and get over it.

I am having some troubles finding someone to work for me.  Everyone either already does or if they don't they are either at the service desk, layaway, or CSM and can't switch with me because I don't know any of that.  I am going to talk to my main manager tomorrow when I go into work and see what she says.  If I can't get the desired response out of her I am going to my store manager.  All else fails I will go all the way to Bentonville because I have a Dr saying that working this shift could be bad for my health or the health of my baby.  This is not me just trying to get out of this, I was actually kind of excited to work it... something new and the fact that they trusted my ability to deal with customers on this difficult day and do my job efficiently.  It would be in their best interest to help find someone who can work this because if they don't there is no way I am going to be there.

   

No comments: