Followers

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

A little bit of everything

Babies babies everywhere!   My brother in law and his wife were induced today because of high blood pressure.  They expect to meet their baby very soon!  Last I knew they switched her over to have a c section.  Scary stuff. A friend of mine got to bring her baby home after a bit of a stay in the hospital.  I think he was about a month premature.  He is doing so much better and seems so strong!  I am excited about all these babies.  However the excitement is dampered a little bit with concern for my own little baby growing inside me.  I just hope and pray so hard that we see something tomorrow.  My appointment is at 10 so I will know sometime after that.  I just don't know if I can stand it if we don't see anything.  I won't even know what to do at that point!

I have been working on housework today.  I want my house clean before Thanksgiving.  Not like we have anyone coming over but it would just be nice to eat Thanksgiving dinner in a clean house :)  I didn't get as far as I wanted but my living room floor is picked up and a load of dishes and clothes has been started.  I might fold some clothes here and put them away.

No comments: