Followers

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Ponderings of a pregnant woman

Last night I had another weird dream.  I dreamt that my parents had bought a house.  It was a little run down and needed work and cleaning but nice.  I went to help them clean up and was sweeping cobwebs.  A black widow spider ran out, it was huge, but my Dad said it wasn't a black widow spider because it had only half an hour glass and was on the wrong side.  Then he picked it up and proceeded to chase me with it.  I don't remember what happened to that spider but then I was sweeping the cobwebs again and a mom black widow dropped down with dozens of little babies.  I tried to squish them all but I didn't get them.  I told Mom she needs to get an exterminator or something in here.

I had been trying to decide where to have my baby.  I have worked with my OB/GYN from Moberly now since March and she helped me get pregnant.  I think we are going to have it done here in Moberly and stick with Melodie.  She has been great with me, very supportive and encouraging.  If I went to Columbia I would have to find and trust a new Dr all over again.  I have heard some bad things about Moberly, however since trying to get pregnant I have had to go several times for bloodwork, have had to learn how to give myself insulin, and relearn how to eat healthy.  So far I have had good experiences all around with everything done there.  When I went in the most recent time to have blood drawn for bloodwork I got really nauseated and light headed.  They put the chair back and let me rest there for a while until I felt better.  I have been working with Moberly since the beginning and since Melodie knows my situation I am going with Moberly.  Columbia sounds great but I just think keeping it local is the best choice for me!

No comments: